- Yunus, R., 2016. Caste, 'quotas' and discrimination in India: insights from interdisciplinary quantitative research. An interview with Ashwini Deshpande. Law, Social Justice and Global Development. Issue 2016 (2).
- Yunus, R., 2015. The "mother", the "other" and language education: Making a case for Critical Language Awareness. Language and Language Teaching. Vol 4 (2). Pp. 28-33.
Kumar, R. and Yunus, R., 2014. Linguistics and language education. Contemporary Education Dialogue. Vol. 11, No. 2. Pp. 197-220.
- Yunus, R., 2014. 'No talking, children!' Speech and silencing in language classrooms. Language and Language Teaching. Vol 3(1): January 2014. Pp. 6-11.
- Bursary to attend the British Educational Research Association Annual Conference, 2015 at Queen's University, Belfast, UK.
- Student Bursary to attend the Gender and Education Association Biennial conference, 2015 at the University of Roehampton, London, UK.
- Chancellor's International Scholarship 2013-2017, awarded by the University of Warwick, UK.
- Wipro Education Fellowship (Junior) 2009. Awarded by Wipro Applying Thought in Education (WIPRO’s Education Initiative, India).