• Presented the research paper ''Work and play’- The work trajectories of temporary migrants on the UK Tier-5 Youth Mobility Scheme', at the British Sociological Association- Work, Employment, Society Conference, Leeds, September 2016.
• Presented my ongoing research at summer school, Exploring Conceptual and Methodological Challenges, Freiburg, October 2015. Here I was selected to participate and present paper at the fully funded summer school organised by COME(Research Group Cultures of Mobility in Europe) and ANTHROMOB (EASA Anthropology and Mobility Network)
• Presented my ongoing research paper at the Gender Alliance meeting and workshop, Prato, Italy, July 2015 where the event was organised jointly by Monash University and University of Warwick to develop strategies for further collaborations and research
• Presented paper titled ‘Mobile’ youth and binaries of work and leisure at the Connected Life 2015: Digital Society conference, Balliol College, University of Oxford, June 2015. The abstract of my paper was also published in Connected_Life_2015: Our Digital Society
• Presented paper titled ‘Mobile’ youth and binaries of work and play at the Warwick Arts Postgraduate Conference, University of Warwick, June 2015
• Presented paper titled ‘Mobile’ youth and binaries of work and play at the Networked Urban Mobilities Conference, 10th Annual Conference of the Cosmobilities Network, Copenhagen, Denmark, November 2014
• Won the second place for my research poster at public engagement poster presentation of ESRC Festival of Social Sciences on 1 November 2014 at the Herbert Gallery, Coventry, United Kingdom
•Attended and participated in the 3rd Annual Midlands DTC Student-led ESRC conference ‘Research Matters’,19 June 2014. This has created a network of researchers based mainly in Birmingham and Warwick which can further future collaborations
•Presented a paper titled ‘Technology, Traditions, Incentives and Institutions in Inclusive agriculture’ at the Annual National Seminar for Inclusive Agriculture held at Hyderabad, India, 2011 which was also selected to be included in the conference publication.
Other professional activities:
• Law, Social Justice and Global Development (LGD) journal
Member, Editorial committee (2013-2015)
• CSWG graduate seminar series, Centre for the study of women and gender
Member, Organising committee (2013-2015)