• Presented my ongoing research at summer school, Exploring Conceptual and Methodological Challenges, Freiburg, October, 2015. Here I was selected to participate and present paper at the fully funded summer school organised by COME(Research Group Cultures of Mobility in Europe) and ANTHROMOB (EASA Anthropology and Mobility Network)
• Presented my ongoing research paper at the Gender Alliance meeting and workshop, Prato, Italy, July, 2015 where the event was organised jointly by Monash University and University of Warwick to develop strategies for further collaborations and research
• Presented paper titled ‘Mobile’ youth and binaries of work and leisure at the Connected Life 2015: Digital Society conference, Balliol College, University of Oxford, June,2015. The abstract of my paper was also published in Connected_Life_2015: Our Digital Society
• Presented paper titled ‘Mobile’ youth and binaries of work and play at the Warwick Arts Post graduate Conference, University of Warwick, June, 2015
• Presented paper titled ‘Mobile’ youth and binaries of work and play at the Networked Urban Mobilities Conference, 10th Annual Conference of the Cosmobilities Network, Copenhagen, Denmark, November,2014
• Won the second place for my poster at public engagement poster presentation of ESRC Festival of Social Sciences on 1 November, 2014 at the Herbert Gallery, Coventry, United Kingdom
•Attended and participated in the 3rd Annual Midlands DTC Student-led ESRC conference ‘Research Matters’,19 June, 2014. This has created a network of researchers based mainly in Birmingham and Warwick which can further future collaborations
•Presented a paper titled ‘Technology, Traditions, Incentives and Institutions in Inclusive agriculture’ at the Annual National Seminar for Inclusive Agriculture held at Hyderabad, India, 2011 which was also selected to be included in the conference publication.
Other professional activities:
Law, Social Justice and Global Development (LGD) journal
Member, Editorial committee (2013-2015)
•The Law,Social Justice and Global Development(LGD) colloquium ‘An interdisciplinary dialogue on social justice’ on 30 June, 2014- organised and attended the colloquium, worked towards the preparation of the conference report.
CSWG graduate seminar series, Centre for the study of women and gender
Member, Organising committee (2013-2015)
•The role included organising of the CSWG graduate seminar series.