• University of Warwick, Department of Sociology
(Oct. ‘15 - Dec ‘17)
- Module titled Racism and Xenophobia, Honours level (Oct. 2015 – Dec. 2017)
This is a 15 CAT module for third-year students in the autumn term. I lead seminars and mark formative work as part of my job role Module Director: Dr Hannah Jones
- Module titled Race and the making of the modern world, Certificate level (Oct. 2016 – Dec. 2016)
This is a 15 CAT module for first-year students in the autumn term. I lead seminars and mark formative and summative work as part of my job role. Module Director: Prof. Gurminder K Bhambra
- Module titled Sociological Perspectives, Certificate level (Oct. 2015 – Jun. 2016)
This is a 30 CAT module for first-year students. I led seminars, marked formative, summative work and exam scripts as part of my job role. Module Director: Dr Charles Turner
• Coventry City College, School of Humanities, Science and Maths
(Feb. ’15 - June ‘15)
- Module titled Researching Society and Culture, Intermediate level (Feb. 2015 – July 2015)
This is a core module for students registered for the B.A (Social Sciences), 2+2 pathway at the University of Warwick, where teaching is delivered at the partner college of City College, Coventry.
I convened the module, prepared and delivered lectures, led seminars and marked the assessment (including examination scripts) in this module.