- Green, A; Atfield, G; Staniewicz, T.; Baldauf, B.; and Adam, D (2014) Determinants of the composition of the Workforce in Low Skilled Sectors of the UK Economy, Retail and Care sectors: Qualitative Research. Home Office. Report for Migration Advisory Committee (MAC). London: UK Borders Agency, Home Office.
- Green, A; Atfield, G; Adam, D; and Staniewicz, T. (2013) Determinants of the composition of the Workforce in Low Skilled Sectors of the UK Economy, Lot 2: Qualitative Research. Home Office. Report for Migration Advisory Committee (MAC). London: UK Borders Agency, Home Office.
Atfield, G; Green, A; Purcell, K; Staniewicz, T; & Owen, D (2011) The impact of student and migrant employment on opportunities for low-skilled people. UK Commission for Education and Skills [UKCES] ISBN: 978-906597-81-8
Staniewicz, T. (2010) The Asylum Seeker’s Perspective: Access to information and to effective remedies. Fundamental Rights Agency, Vienna.
- Staniewicz, T (2009) Human Rights Issues and debates during the 2009 EU election campaign. Rapid response report, Commissioned by EU Commission.
- Staniewicz, T. (2009) 'Thematic study: housing conditions of Roma and travellers', Fundamental Rights Agency (FRA), Vienna. [This report provides an analysis of the UK-wide legal framework provisions for housing and other associated needs of Roma and travellers. Where they are met sufficiently, and where there is a lag in terms of equitable provision. It serves to provide an up-to-date overview and understanding of the systemic discriminations and legal disadvantages experienced by these groups. It also highlights the inequitability of access across a range of social public spheres (health, education, labour market opportunities)] [Report to European Parliament] [view]
- Book Review: Rosemary Sales(2009) 'Understanding Immigration and Refugee Policy: Contradictions and Continuities.', Social Policy, 377 - 378.
Staniewicz, T. (2008) Complementary Data Collection: Organisations providing support to victims of racial/ethnic discrimination in EU 27 Member States. Fundamental Rights Agency, Vienna
Staniewicz, T. (2007) Xenophobic reactions towards EU citizens report. The European Union Monitoring Centre [EUMC], Vienna, Austria
- Staniewicz, T. (2006) Special Study: Combating ethnic and racial discrimination and promoting equality: Trends and developments 2000-2005. EUMC, Vienna, Austria.