All computer related problems and requests should be sent to the Helpdesk in the first instance. We will then escalate or redirect your request if necessary.
- To log a support call please do one of the following:
- email us on help at wbs dot ac dot uk
- Call us on (024 765) 22522
- Pop in and see us in room 0.007
For emergency support in teaching rooms please press '1' on the support phone during regular working hours. From WBS meeting rooms call the emergency number listed in the room.
When we are open - Service Hours
|Terms 1, 2 and 3||Non-term times|
|Monday - Friday 8.00 - 17.30 (16.30 on Fridays)||Monday - Friday 8.30 - 12.30 and 13.30 - 17.00 (16.00 on Fridays)|
- The WBS Solutions IT Helpdesk is closed on UK Bank Holidays (Public Holidays) and during the University-wide Christmas shutdown. A list of days on which the university is closed and a list of term dates is available from http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/insite/newsandevents/dates/