All computer related problems and requests should be sent to the Helpdesk in the first instance. We will then escalate or redirect your request if necessary.
- To log a support call please do one of the following:
- Via our online service portal here
- Call us on (024 765) 22522
- Pop in and see us in room 0.007
- email us on help at wbs dot ac dot uk
For emergency support in teaching rooms please press '1' on the support phone during regular working hours. From WBS meeting rooms call the emergency number listed in the room.
COVID-19 Opening times:
- To help keep our customers and staff safe, our service open times are slightly different than usual whilst social distance guidelines are in place. The below times are the same for both vacation and term time dates.
Walk in Support - WBS room 0.007:
Monday to Thursday : 09.00 - 12.30 and 13.30 - 16.30
Friday: 09.00 - 12.30 and 13.30 - 15.30
Online and Phone Support:
Monday to Thursday: 08:30 - 17:00
Friday: 08:30 - 16:00
Normal Service Hours
|Terms 1, 2 and 3||Non-term times|
|Monday - Friday 8.00 - 17.30 (16.30 on Fridays)||Monday - Friday 8.30 - 12.30 and 13.30 - 17.00 (16.00 on Fridays)|
- The WBS eSolutions Helpdesk is closed on UK Bank Holidays (Public Holidays) and during the University-wide Christmas shutdown. A list of days on which the university is closed and a list of term dates is available from http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/insite/newsandevents/dates/