All computer related problems and requests should be sent to the Helpdesk in the first instance. We will then escalate or redirect your request if necessary.
- To log a support call please visit: http://help.wbs.ac.uk/call . You can also track current and previous calls.
- If you are unable to access the website for any reason email us on help at wbs dot ac dot uk.
- If you are unable to access any computer please leave a voice message on our call logging line at (024 765) 22522. This method will mean a delay in your call being prioritised and acted upon.
- Alternatively visit us at the times below on the ground floor of the Scarman Road building (just behind reception).
For emergency support in teaching rooms please press '1' on the emergency phone during regular working hours. From WBS meeting rooms call the emergency number listed in the room.
When we are open - Service Hours
|Terms 1, 2 and 3||Non-term times|
|Monday - Friday 8.00 - 17.30 (16.30 on Fridays)||Monday - Friday 8.30 - 12.30 and 13.30 - 17.00 (16.00 on Fridays)|
- The WBS Solutions IT Helpdesk is closed on UK Bank Holidays (Public Holidays) and during the University-wide Christmas shutdown. A list of days on which the university is closed and a list of term dates is available from http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/insite/newsandevents/dates/