Setup instructions (to be followed once you have received an email from the Helpdesk saying your account is set up):
- Check your email for your account details.
- Click on the link to download the client software.
- Select the operating system you require.
- click on the downloaded file and run the installation package.
- Click throught the steps until the installation is complete.
- Select the Druva icon on the menu bar
- Select activate
- IMPORTANT - ensure you change the installation type to 'On Premise' from the drop down
- Fill out the 3 fields with the information in email sent to you (or use the information below). You must enter your WBS email address and the password you use to log into a WBS computer
- If successful, you will see the Druva inSync client window.
What is backed up?
By default Druva will back up the following folders:
Note that virtual machine files are *not* backed up, even if they are located in one of the above folders (specifically .vmdk and .pvm files). This typically only affects Mac users who might run Windows as a virtual machine.
Can I add other folders to the list to be backed up?
Yes, follow the steps below:
- Click the 'Add Folder' option in the Druva client
- Navigate through your folder structure until you find the folder and select Add
- Confirm your selection has appeared on the summary page.