To Import your email you will need to launch the Import/Export wizard in Outlook 2010
- In Outlook firstly go to the File menu, navigate to Open, and click Import (as shown in the screenshot below)
- In the Wizard, select the Import from another program or file option and then click Next.
- Under the 'Select file type to import from' menu, select Outlook Data File(.pst) and click Next.
- Browse to the location where your file is stored, select it and then click Next
- Enter the password if prompted (you may need to do this twice) and click OK
- Now select the folder that you wish to import (leave as default to import all of the data).
- Make sure Include subfolders is selected
During this process your Outlook might become unresponsive for a few seconds. When it becomes responsive again it means that the Import is complete.
- Now look for the imported email in your account (you should find it shown as a folder in your mailbox)