You are a WBS student who has been told they should submit their assignments online using my.wbs. You have completed an assignment and now wish to submit it.
my.wbs provides information that is specific to each individual user. The information you see therefore will differ slightly from the screenshots shown below.
- Start your web-browser and go to http://my.wbs.ac.uk/
- Log in using your regular details (these should have been provided to you during your induction).
- Depending on your course of study you may see a ‘student website’ such as the one below that contains information and assistance specific to your course. Click the my.wbs link to move to my.wbs proper.
- Select the ‘Teaching & Learning’
- Select ‘Modules’
- Select your current year of study
- Select the module for which you need to submit the assignment.
- Select ‘Progress’
- (1) Ensure you are submitting a file in an acceptable format. (2) Browse for your assignment and click the ‘Submit File for Marking’
If you do not see the submission options above please contact your Programme Staff, who will need to setup the online submission options.