KIN Masterclass: 'Building Collaborative Teams for innovation' on 21 February 2019
DATE: Thursday 21st February 2019 TIME: 10:30 - 3:30 VENUE: Norton Rose Fulbright, 3 More London Riverside London SE1 2AQ
Building Collaborative Teams for Innovation
There is no doubt that hierarchies and control inhibit the potential for innovation in the workplace. Conversely, empowering teams to sense, respond and act underpins active collaboration. If you want to know how and start creative conversations, this workshop is for you!
- To understand the opportunities and barriers to collaborative innovation
- What works and what doesn't
- Learning what makes collaborative teams - in person and virtually
- You will come away with knowledge of the skills, tactics and behaviours that can be applied to build innovative teams.
Who should participate
- Innovation managers, or those responsible for innovation or R&D
- Collaboration and digital workplace practitioners
- Anyone interested in workplace culture, e.g. Learning & Development, HR
- Team and department leaders
KIN Members can find out more information and register for the Masterclass via our new KIN Events pages (KIN login required).