KIN Spring 2019 Workshop 28th March 2019: 'Work 2030 - It may not be what you think'
As with all KIN events, it will be highly participative. Expect to learn by being challenged by our first-rate line-up of contributors. The workshop will take place in the excellent Warwick Business School executive education facility on the 17th floor of The Shard in London. We will end the day with a live demonstration of PwC's work 'disruptors' virtual reality environment, followed by a drinks reception with KIN and WBS alumni.
Speaker biographies, presentation summaries and timetable are here.
- Will 'the job' or commuting exist? Experiments are already underway with Universal Credit.
- What will organisational structures, teams and projects look like?
- What impact will melding the human/machine (physical and intelligence) have?
- How will this impact work cultures, trust, motivation, ethics and reward.
- We know that physical space hugely impacts productivity - what are the optimal environments that we need to move to?
- How can we prepare for what we can't imagine today?
Who should participate?
- Learning and Development professionals
- Strategic planners
- Innovation and R&D teams
- Facilities and estates management
- Knowledge leaders
- Operations management
KIN member organisations have 3 free places at this event. Registration for KIN Quarterly Workshops is through your organisation's KIN Key Contact. If you do not know who this is, contact email@example.com
External guests may be able to attend the afternoon session. More information here or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org