My name is Du Liu and I'm a last-year Ph.D. student at Warwick Business School. My supervisors are Dr. Elizabeth Whalley and Dr. Danmo Lin. My research mainly focuses on the corporate finance theory, real options modelling and corporate innovation, especially firms' strategies in patent infringement cases. Besides, I'm also interested in M&A and product market competition.
- 2017 - Present: PhD Finance and Econometrics - Warwick Business School
- 2016 - 2017: MSc Mathematical Finance - University of Manchester
- 2012 - 2016: BSc Finance (Financial Engineering) - Hunan University
- IB2360 Finance 2: Corporate Finance
- IB1140 Financial Management