Join our growing team of champions who fundraise and raise awareness of our work
What's your passion?
Whatever you believe in, with Warwick your efforts go even further with 100% of your donations plus Gift Aid going towards your chosen cause.
There are so many ways to fundraise, from cake sales, coffee mornings and dress-down days, to abseiling or bungee jumping. You could do a personal sponsored challenge event or organise an event with your friends. You can download a fundraising pack full of ideas or email us on benefactors at warwick dot ac dot uk.
We plan group entries in various events throughout the year. 2017 included the Coventry Half Marathon, Two Castles Run, Cotswold Hilly Hundred, the Summer Wolf Run, the Stanwick Lakes Triathlon among others.
You can join our team Facebook Page for latest updates about events - we'd love you to join us!
How can we help you?
We're here to fly your flag
- JustGiving and VirginMoneyGiving pages make online fundraising simple to set up and automatically claim Gift Aid. You can create text giving codes too.
- We'll share your story via our website, social media and the local media where possible.
- We'll offer encouragement, fundraising tips and advice, publicity help, collecting tins, t-shirts, stickers, banners and 'bang bang' sticks for your supporters if needed.
Are you fundraising in memory of a loved one?
We're here to help you do something special in their name
There are so many ways to commemorate your loved one and do something positive in their name.
- Staff across Warwick joined in our dressdown day for Cancer research in memory of lost friends.
- Couples who've suffered miscarriages support our baby research in memory of their little ones.
- Others, like supporter Carrie Saint Freedman, have marked special occasions with fundraising. Carrie asked her wedding guests to make a donation to our ovarian cancer research instead of having a wedding list in memory of her mother, Jacqueline Freedman.
You can fundraise in the usual way, or create memorial pages on JustGiving which might help too.
What will you do?
Teams from across the University joined our Christmas Dress-Down Day and raised £2,400 for Warwick's cancer research!