Applications are now open for the Autumn term. The deadline for applications is 10am on Monday 20th November.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
The Opportunity Fund provides bursaries to clubs, societies and other groups of students as well as individual students to help fund extra-curricular activities. They are ‘one-off’ contributions aimed at supporting unique activities that will benefit the individuals involved and help enrich their Warwick experience. The Opportunity Fund exists as a result of generous donations from Warwick's alumni and friends.
Who can apply?
- Current students, both UG & PG, of the University of Warwick (for activities to be undertaken whilst still a registered student)
- Warwick Students’ Union recognised societies
- Warwick Sport and Warwick Medical School clubs
What funding is available?
- Bursaries usually range from £100 to £1,000
- Applicants are encouraged to apply for the minimum level of funding they need to carry out the project, rather than to apply automatically for the maximum potentially available
- Please note that there is a limited amount of funding available each year and unfortunately not all applications will be successful.
What does the Opportunity Fund support?
In recent years the Opportunity Fund has supported many student projects including:
- Society tours abroad
- Unique opportunities for individual students looking to gain new skills
- Equipment for sports clubs and societies
Read more about some of the projects funded during previous academic years.
How do I apply?