Background and Problems Identification
- Identifying and collecting all the regulations/policies/reports/etc. which has been made by Indonesian government, BUMN, etc. (i.e. Indonesian outlook from BPPT).
- Doing the assessments and analysis on those regulations/policies/etc.
- Study on the feasibility of green infrastructures, green technology, etc. How green is green?
- Engage with Indonesian government, policy maker, etc. and discuss those topics with them.
- Create the virtual platform for discussing further those topics. (i.e. Rekam Anak Bangsa Website, mailing list or group on LinkedIn, etc.).
- Sort the topics based on the priorities. For example: Whether the nuclear issue more important and urgent compared to climate change problem in Indonesia?
- Give the solutions and ideas to Indonesia relating to Climate change issue and sustainable energy technology.