10 years of developing international opportunities for our students
The Alliance enables innovative, international and research-led learning opportunities, that help our students become engaged and influential citizens in a globalised world.
- Our student mobility teams collaborate to offer diverse and flexible study abroad opportunities to our students.
- Our TeaMWork internships programme brings together students between Monash and Warwick, from campuses across the globe, to work on online internship with international organisations.
- Our new Alliance Intensive Study programme (AISP) with intensive modules provides international learning experiences, even during these exceptional times.
- Our ICUR Conference is the world’s first 24/7 conference where students can share knowledge over two days of non-stop presentations.
- Our Double Masters in Journalism, Politics & International Studies and our Joint PhD program provide access to expertise and infrastructure of two leading research-intensive universities.
Voices of the Alliance
For 10 years the Monash Warwick Alliance has been enriching lives. Hear from our students, staff and researchers about how Alliance experiences have transformed their education, ambitions and careers.
Our study abroad experiences aim to produce internationally skilled graduates who are ready to face the challenges of a global workplace.