Interested participants are invited to submit an expression of interest using an online form. The statement should cover the following:Selection
1) A brief description of the research project and its relevance to Indonesia and/or the UK (max. 200 words)
2) A statement explaining how the research has the potential to connect Indonesian and UK researchers. Selection will be based on two equally-weighted criteria: 1) effective communication of the research project to an interdisciplinary audience; 2) the potential for research collaboration.
The 30 best applications will be selected to produce a poster for the competition. Selection will be based on two equally-weighted criteria: 1) effective communication of the research project to an interdisciplinary audience; 2) the potential, as demonstrated in the poster, for research collaboration.
- If selected to produce a poster for the competition, you must submit a digital, high resolution image (in PDF format) of the correct, final version of poster to WarwickPrint online by 17:00 hours, UK time on 12 July 2017, via this link: http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/warwickprint/globalengagement-posters
- Your name, the title of the poster and your university logo must be clearly presented on the poster
- Poster designs must be A1 size (59.4 x 84.1cm) and can be either in portrait or landscape format
- Posters of any other size will be returned and reprints will be at your own expense
- All entrants must be the sole and exclusive owner of the submitted poster image, and must have writtten permission from any identifiable persons (or their legal guardians) contained within the image