The Indonesia-UK Scholars' Network (IUKSN) is a multi-disciplinary community of UK and Indonesia-based researchers and scholars with an interest in Indonesia-related topics from across a range of faculties and institutions. It is hosted and coordinated by the University of Warwick, but open to all UK and Indonesian scholars. We aim to find solutions to shared research challenges by connecting researchers with relevant strengths in both countries.
We invite individual researchers and students from all UK and Indonesian institutions to join, create and benefit from our community of 'Indonesianists' and Indonesian scholars.
- To connect UK and Indonesian researchers working on Indonesia-related topics
- To support the growth of collaborative educational and research activities between the UK and Indonesia
- To promote a wider base of research on Indonesian topics in the UK
- To encourage student and scholar mobility between the UK and Indonesia
- To provide information on skills and career development opportunities in the UK and Indonesia
IUKSN is an initiative of Warwick's Office for Global Engagement and its Indonesian student society, PPI Warwick. It aims to serve the whole community of Indonesianists and Indonesian students and scholars in the UK, as well as Indonesia-based academics and students wishing to connect with UK counterparts.