Participants research interests:
- Inequality access in health care and complicated bureaucracy.
- Lack of research and data collection that can be used by policy maker and practitioners (health informatics).
- Minimum standardized guidelines for health prevention and promotion.
- Ethics in clinical reasoning and decision making.
- The need to enhance international collaboration to enhance human capital development and learn from existing systems (e.g. NHS in the UK).
- Access to health care, health informatics and coverage.
- Health prevention and promotion, ethics in clinical reasoning and decision making.
- Possible project: creating standard guidelines to promote healthy lifestyle.
- International collaboration to enhance human capital development and learn from the UK/NHS
- Initiate series of thematic workshop to gather UK and Indonesian researchers in the UK to explore collaboration possibilities (proposed themes: bioinformatics, pharmacogenetics, personalised medicine).
- Initiate contacts with IAPI/research groups in Indonesia.