- Child Marriage.
- Freedom of Expression.
- Preserving Knowledge and Cultural Artefacts (Modern & Traditional).
- Journal (special edition, guest editor(s).
- Conferences (panel proposals).
- Local newspapers.
- Partnerships with other institutions.
- To raise social discourses and awareness through mass media and scholarly Indonesian citizens.
- To recommend the results/findings to policy makers.
To use available platforms such as:
- * Journals (special edition, as quest editors) such as Indonesia and Malay World, South East Asia Research, Antropologi UI, and Wacana UI.
- Conferences (panel proposals) such as: ASEASUK, Project SEA (Oxford).
- Local Newspapers
- Partnerships such as Jurnal Perempuan, NGOs, Scholarship/grants-trust & Foundations (to give opportunity for students within the research interest), British Council and KPAI.
- Running a blog (articles, writings, and progress).