At a Glance
|Date:||Friday 25 March 2011|
|Time:||10am to 12pm|
|Location:||University House Seminar Room, Ground Floor|
|Cost:||Free (registration required)|
|Summary:||The launch of a new graduate destinations online analysis tool for Warwick staff.|
Administrators in academic departments are invited to the launch of a new graduate destinations online analysis tool for Warwick staff.
- How information can be analysed in detail down to course-level
- How to interpret graduates' career paths and employment circumstances
- How to compare outcomes between courses and departments
- How to use the data for marketing and reporting purposes
- What the data can be used to show (and what it can't).
Space is limited at this session, so there is one place allocated per department. Please email email@example.com to book your place.
If you would like to have a dedicated training session within your department, please contact Thea Gibbs, Head of Operations and Information on firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 23616.