Sunday 24 June 2007, 12:30-22:00
A day of music-making from a variety of Music Centre ensembles. Take part in samba drumming, enjoy a high-energy concert from the Big Band and relax with the Chamber Choir as they perform a candlelit vigil to round off the festival.
The full schedule is as follows:
- 12:30 - Samba and Djembe Drumming on the Lawn
- 14:00 - Wind Orchestra
- 14:30 - Samba and Djembe Drumming on the Lawn
- 15:00 - Consort Vocal Ensemble
- 15:30 - Symphony Orchestra, Chorus and Chamber Choir - tickets £6 (£4)
- 17:30 - Gaudeamus Vocal Ensemble
- 18:00 - Bassoon Ensemble
- 18:30 - Symphony Orchestra & rock band Replica X - free entry but tickets required
- 19:00 - Brass Band
- 20:00 - Big Band - tickets £8 (£5)
- 20:30 - String Orchestra
- 22:00 - Chamber Choir Candlelit Vigil
Unless otherwise indicated, all events are free of charge and tickets are not required. Contact Warwick Arts Centre box office on ext. 24524. where applicable.
Download the flyer here .