Event: Project Management Skills Workshop (2 day event)
Venue: Council Chamber, University House
Date: 19 - 20 April 2005
Course Aims and Objectives
To equip delegates with the knowledge, skill and understanding to make their projects more successful. By the end of the programme, delegates will have:
- a better understanding of the project management process
- examined a range of planning methods and tools
- a formal way of structuring and planning projects
- learnt different approaches to managing a project team
- discussed how to motivate team members.
The content of the programme includes:
- Defining project terms
- Project lifecycles
- Project structures
- Planning techniques
- Managing progress
- Team dynamics
- A practical exercise.
If you are interested in attending, please contact Suzanne Keene by email: Suzanne.Keene@warwick.ac.uk as soon as possible to register your interest, and please ask your line manager to send Suzanne a brief statement in support of your nomination.
Places for the above 2 day session are limited to 12.