Open Evening: The Warwick Masters & Doctorates in Education
Date: Wednesday 1 March 2006
Venue: Room R0.03/04, Ramphal Building
If you are thinking about ways to develop your subject expertise or you would like to gain new management perspectives, the Institute can help. We offer a flexible route to Masters qualification; stand alone Postgraduate Awards and Certificates and research degrees. This year we have a number of new and redesigned courses including:
- MA in Educational Leadership and Innovation
- Postgraduate Award in Foreign Language Teaching Pedagogy and Methodology
- Oracy: Speaking and Listening across the Curriculum
- Postgraduate Award in Primary RE by Distance Learning
- We also run Masters in:
- Educational Studies
- Drama and Theatre Education
- Religious Education by Distance learning
- Educational Research Methods
- Mathematics in Education
Staff from the Institute will be on hand at the Open Evening to provide information about specific courses and to answer any queries about being a part-time or full-time student.
A light buffet will be provided, so we would appreciate it if you could let us know if you will be coming.
A booking form is available online. Visit http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/wie/courses/cpd/may05openevening/open_evening_booking_form/ to register.
Contact Sue Hancox on 024 7652 3800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any further queries.