The Town and Country Festival will take place over the Bank Holiday Weekend (Saturday 26 - Monday 28 August) at Stoneleigh Park. The organisers are offering a special 3-for-2 offer on tickets booked over the weekend of the 19-20 August (offer ends midnight on Monday 21 August).
Call 0870 060 3787 or book online at http://www.townandcountryfestival.co.uk/tickets.html and quote 'PARK'.
Events and activities over the weekend include:
- Grand Arena entertainment – Red Devils Parachute display team, White Helmets motorcycle team, field gun displays, monster trucks and Paul Swift's Precision driving team as featured on Top Gear.
- Classic cars, steam engines, restored military vehicles, even a fly pass by one of only two airworthy Lancasters in the World. The fly past of the Lancaster PA 474, escorted by two Spitfires, will take place over the main arena on Saturday 26 August at 14.55 hours and on Sunday 27 at 12.50.
- Kids' activities – A flying circus with interactive workshops, bouncy houses and slides and a funfair. An Imagineering Fair, full of gadgets and gizmos and the chance to find out how things are designed from experts such as Jaguar.
- Canine displays and agility competitions, Sheep Show, Pets' Corner and Miller's Ark Children's Farmyard.
- Food from around the globe and meal ideas from the Festival's own free cookery theatre.
- Crafts, antiques, gifts, French market and Farmer's market
- Glimpse on countryside life - traditional ales, displays of country crafts, home-made cakes and teas!