- The competition is open to all students of the University of Warwick.
- Submissions must be done online, by uploading an image in JPEG or PNG.
- Images must be of the highest resolution possible, and an absolute minimum of 300dpi.
- Photos must be original art work.
- Photos can have been taken at any time in the past; there's no restriction on when the photo was taken.
- Photos must include a short caption of no more than 200 characters (incl. spaces). Captions may be original or a quote with its source.
- Applicants are allowed to submit as many entries as they wish. (It is necessary to complete a new form for each submission.)
- The winners will be announced on Earth Day, the 22nd of April 2014.
- Their names will be publicised on the Food GRP website and all entrants will be informed by email.
Competition open to entries: 1st – 28th February 2014
Vote for your favourite photo: 10th – 31st March 2014
Winners announced: 22nd April 2014 (Earth Day)
Publication of calendar: 29th September 2014 (first day of academic year 2014/2015)
Photo submission is done online.
Remember: All entries must be in JPEG or PNG, include a short caption of no more than 200 characters (incl. spaces) and the applicant’s contact details. Captions may be original or a quote with its source.
To submit your picture(s), go to the picture upload page.
All copyright will remain with the photographer. However, by participating in this competition, applicants agree to allow the Food GRP to use the images for their promotion material. Every use of an image will acknowledge copyright.
All members of staff and students will be able to vote online for their three favourite photos. It is only possible to vote once per person. The 12 photos with most votes will win the competition.
The 12 photos with most votes will win the competition and they will feature in the Food GRP calendar 2014/2015. These 12 photos will also be used on the Food GRP website and on publicity materials. The winning photographers will be given a free copy of the Food GRP calendar 2014/2015.
The photo with the most votes will be featured on the front page of the calendar and will receive £150.
Find out more…
To learn more about the organisers, visit the Food GRP website.
For any further queries, please email us to: firstname.lastname@example.org