Public Engagement matters. Our conference will help you start or improve public involvement in your research.
This event is hosted by the Science and Technology for Health GRP and is suitable for all academic and research staff working in fields related to Science and Technology for Health.
Come along to this event for Warwick academic and research staff and hear from key note speakers from national agencies supporting public engagement in research, as well as our public and patient representatives from local community groups about what engagement means to them.
Confirmation of attendance and programme details will be circulated in mid September.
When and where
Date: Tuesday 27 September 2016
Location: Radcliffe Conference Centre
If you have any queries about the event, please contact email@example.com
- National Institute for Health Research - Simon Denegri, NIHR National Director for Patients and the Public and Chair, INVOLVE
- National Co-ordinating Centre for Public Engagement (NCCPE) - Helen Featherstone, Head of Public Engagement at University of Bath
- Warwick Medical School - Dr Sophie Staniszewska, Patient and Public Involvement and Experiences of Care
- Speakers on experiences of public engagement related to:
- Collaboration for Leadership in Applied Health Research and Care - Magdalena Skrybant, NIHR CLAHRC West Midlands Patient and Public Involvement and Engagement Lead
- Alzheimer's Research - Anne Aveyard, Carer
- Tommy's National Centre for Miscarriage Research - Angela Polanco, Research Midwife
- UNTRAP - Judy Purkis, Principal teaching/research fellow - Mental Health and Wellbeing