The University of Warwick in conjunction with RSA Academies and the British Library cordially invite you to attend a major debate in London on the theme of UK Universities, access and the global social mobility challenge.
- Professor Jane Elliott, Chief Executive and Deputy Chair of the Economic and Social Research Council
- Chair, Roly Keating, Chief Executive of the British Library
- Baroness Valerie Amos, UN Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs and Emergency Relief Coordinator
- Mr Daulton Redmond, Principal, RSA Academy.
- Professor Lesley Yellowlees CBE FRSE, President of the Royal Society of Chemistry 2012-2014
- Winner of a nationwide competition for a 13-18 year old to join the panel
This debate is part of a wider collaboration between the University of Warwick and the RSA Academies programme on the development of innovative, effective and distinct approaches to widening participation.
Any queries about the event should be directed to Dr Catriona Firth, Warwick Commission Project Manager, at warwickcommission at warwick dot ac dot uk.
Please REGISTER as soon as possible using the form below. Please note that we expect this event to fill up very quickly. If you no longer require your place, please let us know ASAP to allow us to give your place to someone else.
Supported by Palgrave Macmillan and the RSA Academies