Postgraduate Maintenance Payments
All payments of stipends to Postgraduate students will be paid by BACS to your nominated UK bank account. Payments are made by the Student Finance Office and are dependent on:
- Us having an instruction from your Department or the Graduate School for the payment
- You having enrolled as a student via the online enrolment system
- You uploading your UK bank account details
In order to set up your bank details you should log in to the Student Records system and then navigate to the Finance page (My student records; My data; Finance). Click in the container that is headed "Collecting bank details for payments to student" and follow the instructions given.
Payments are only made to fully registered students and are made in advance on a monthly basis. Payments will generally be made by the first day of the academic year and by the 1st of the month in which they are due thereafter. During October, additional payment runs will be made to ensure that students receive their funds as quickly as possible.
Students who withdraw after an advance payment has been made will be asked to repay to the University any funds no longer due as a consequence of their withdrawal.
If you have any queries regarding your payments, please see our frequently asked questions, or email pgscholarships at warwick dot ac dot uk, quoting your University ID number.
The Student Finance team also process payment of the following awards:
- URSS bursary
- Travel bursary
- Work placement bursary (Placement Learning Unit)
- Warwick in Africa (DARO)
- Music Scholarship (DARO)
- Opportunity Fund (DARO)
- Summer bursaries
- WMG summer interns
- Chemistry UG placement awards
- Departmental stipend payments
- Competition prizes
- Reimbursement of US University Health Insurance
- Lord Rootes Memorial Fund awards
- Early Career Fellowship awards (IAS)
- Institute of Advanced Learning awards (IATL)
- ASSEC Grants (International Office)
- Warwick Sport Scholarships
Payments for these awards are processed on request from the relevant department(s). Receipt of payment is dependent on you providing your UK bank account details through the Finance section of the student records system. Please ensure you select PG/UG AWARDS from the drop-down list when prompted. For queries about your award, contact pgscholarships at warwick dot ac dot uk.
- Warwick Undergraduate Scholarships and Bursaries/ Warwick Undergraduate Aid Programme
- Warwick National Scholarship Part-time Fee Waiver/ Part-time Tuition Fee Bursary
- Multicultural Scholars Programme
- Nexen awards
- Lloyds Scholars Programme
- Leverhulme awards for undergraduate students
- Benefactors Scholarships
- Ford Scholarships
- Alumni and Friends’ Named Scholarships
- Ernst and Young Scholarships
- Warwick Foyer Bursaries
- ITT Bursary payments
- Hardship Fund award payments