- Will the tuition fee scholarship be paid into my account?
- Can I receive payments into my overseas bank account?
- When will I receive my monthly payment?
- How do I set my bank details up?
- What do I do if I need to change my bank details?
- Why have I not received my payment?
- Why are there fee charges on my account when I have been told I am getting a fee award?
If you hold a fee award this will be paid directly to the University.
No, you cannot receive payment without a UK account.
Monthly payments will reach your account on the 1st of the month.
- Log in to the Student Records system
- Select the Student finance tab on the left hand side
- Page down on the right hand side to the container headed and select “Collecting bank details for payments to students”
- Select the PG/UG Awards from the drop down list
- Enter your bank sort code and account number.
Once you have submitted your bank details, we will then be able to make any payments that are due to you.
If you wish to change the bank details we have for you, please email pgscholarships at warwick dot ac dot uk
If you have not received a payment which you are expecting please check that you have entered your bank details by logging in to the student finance section of the Student Records system. You must also be fully enrolled. If you are fully enrolled and have already entered your bank details please email pgscholarships at warwick dot ac dot uk.
Fee awards are only processed upon receipt of notification from the department giving the award. However, due to the volume of awards to be processed, especially between August and October, there may be a delay in processing the award to your account. Therefore, please wait for a few weeks and it should be cleared.