In 2017-18, 2018-19, 2019-20 and 2020-21 a fee waiver of £770 per 30 credit module (pro-rata for modules of less than 30 credits) will be available to part-time degree students whose tuition fees are charged at the rate of £1,540 for a 30 credit module. If you started your degree between 2012-13 and 2016-17, please visit the Warwick Scholarships for Part-time Students (2012-2016 entry) page.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible for a Warwick Scholarship, you must:
- be studying for your first undergraduate degree;
- be in receipt of a tuition fee loan from the UK Government;
- not be entitled to any other statutory fee support in the form of either a grant or fee waiver for your course
- be in receipt, or your partner, spouse or civil partner, is in receipt of one or more of the following means-tested benefits from the UK Government:
- Income Support
- Income based Job Seekers’ Allowance
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Housing Benefit
- Council Tax Reduction
- Working Tax Credit
- Pension Credit
- Universal Credit
How do I apply?
If you satisfy the criteria above please complete the Warwick Scholarship Part-time Fee Waiver application form and attach confirmation of your tuition fee loan and benefit entitlement.
How is my fee waiver awarded?
If you qualify for a fee waiver, your award will be credited directly towards your tuition fee charge. The University will notify Student Finance England who will reduce your loan by the value of your fee waiver award.
Fee waiver awards for subsequent years of your study may be adjusted in line with any increase applied to tuition fees and will depend on your continued eligibility for the scheme.