- Warwick Scholars
- Women in Engineering Scholarships
- WBS Foundation Year Scholarship
- Sanctuary Scholarships
- Music Centre Bursaries and Scholarships
- Sports Bursaries and Talented Athlete Scholarship Scheme
- Leverhulme Trade Charities Trust
- The Warwick Foyer and Care Leavers' Bursary
- Work Experience Bursary Scheme
- Royal Television Society Bursaries
- Hampton Lucy Educational Trust
- Churches Together Hardship Fund
- The WBS Undergraduate Scholarship Programme
- The Young Entrepreneurs Scholarship (WBS)
- Warwick Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarship 2021
The Warwick Scholars is supported by charitable donations from graduates and friends of the University, and offer financial support and opportunities for personal and professional development.
We are proud to announce five scholarships available to first-year undergraduate female students studying Engineering at Warwick. The Women in Engineering Scholars Programme will be making its fourth round of awards to first-year undergraduates in 2018-19.
Warwick Business School is offering a scholarship to all students who are selected to study on the Foundation Year course, covering the full tuition fees of the Foundation Year (£6,750 for 2020-21 entry).
For the 2020-21 academic year, up to four undergraduate scholarships will be available to students who are seeking asylum in the UK and are not entitled to receive statutory student financial support from Student Finance England (Wales or Northern Ireland) or the Student Awards Agency for Scotland.
The Music Centre offers two types of financial assistance to talented students at the University. There is no music degree at Warwick, hence these awards are open to all students from all disciplines.
The Department of Physical Education and Sport makes financial assistance available to gifted sportspeople, on an annual basis, via its Sports Bursary Scheme.
Bursary holders are already competing at a national standard or, by their presence in national or regional training squads, show the potential to achieve this standard.
Talented Athlete Scholarship Scheme
The Talented Athlete Scholarship Scheme is a partnership between National Governing Bodies of sport and Educational Institutions, designed especially to cater for the needs of athletes within the education system during higher and further education.
The Leverhulme Charities Trade Trust offers a limited number of bursaries to support undergraduate students in financial hardship. The maximum value of a bursary is £3,000 a year and can be awarded to a student studying, or intending to study, on a full-time first degree course.
A £1,000 p.a. Warwick Foyer Bursary will be paid to Foyer residents, Care Leavers and students who have been in continuous full-time education and were in receipt of Income Support and Housing Benefit under the age of 19.
This fund supports students undertaking unpaid work experience financially and to help you maximise your career prospects as a result. Awards are made up to £30 per day for up to 10 days per year.
The RTS offers two bursary schemes each year to undergraduates from lower income backgrounds intending to pursue a career in television. As well as offering a helping hand to those wanting to study television production, they are also keen to encourage undergraduates studying computing or engineering who might consider a career in the technical side of the television industry.
- More about Royal Television Society bursaries (external link)
Grants are available to help students who are aged under 25 and who are permanently resident in the parishes of Hampton Lucy, Charlecote, Wasperton and Alveston in Warwickshire.
- More information about the Hampton Lucy Educational Trust (external link)
Grants are available to assist full-time international students, irrespective of their race, gender or religion, who are already in Britain and Ireland and who are facing unexpected financial problems during the final stages of their course.
- More information about the Churches Together Hardship Fund (external link)
The WBS Undergraduate Scholarship Programme aims to support students from under-represented backgrounds in Higher Education. The closing date to apply is 12:00pm (midday) BST on Friday 31st July 2020.
Successful applicants will benefit from financial aid of £2000 per academic year to help with living costs as well as the following:
· Support from both a Personal Tutor as well as a dedicated Course Director affiliated with the Programme;
· Tailored career and company events in the local area, London and further afield;
· Bespoke cultural and social events.
The Young Entrepreneurs Scholarship is designed to support a WBS Undergraduate student who aims to launch a start-up business or social enterprise by covering tuition fees and contributing towards living costs during your time at Warwick.
The closing date to apply is 12:00pm (midday) BST on Friday 31st July 2020
The successful recipient will benefit from:
· Full tuition fee bursary for 3 academic years;
· A £3,000 yearly bursary to contribute towards living expenses;
· One-to-one guidance and mentoring from Senior WBS faculty
The University of Warwick is delighted to announce that we will offer our international fee-paying students a generous Scholarship scheme to help with student fees for 2021 entry.
This new scheme will offer international fee-paying students 250 tuition fee discounts ranging from full fees to awards of £13,000 to £2,000 for the full duration of your Undergraduate degree course.
The Warwick Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarships are available to students who hold an offer for eligible Undergraduate courses only for 2021 entry (excluding our MBChB course).
Scholarship and bursary opportunities listed on this page are restricted to those:
- administered by the University
- offered by registered charitable organisations
- offered specifically to Warwick students via arrangements with the University's Development and Alumni Relations Office
- offered directly in partnership with other University Departments.
For information about other opportunities please see the useful links below.
www.studentmoney.org- Information on scholarships, bursaries and awards from a variety of organisations.