Skip to main content

How can I get University Cards for my students?


University ID cards can only be issued to enrolled students.
Students with conditional offers or that have not accepted their offers with PG Admissions will not be issued cards.

In the main enrolment period, cards will be issued in exchange for the student's enrolment certificate (obtained at the end of the online enrolment process) in the Panorama room or another specified enrolment event.

Students are required to send a photo before they arrive on campus by using the Online Photo submission form.

We aim to have as many cards ready in advance as possible - however, there is usually a facility at the Panorama room events to take pictures and issue cards while the student waits.

Outside of the main enrolment period students can complete a card request form and drop in a passport-sized photo into the Student Reception which is located on the ground floor of University House. In most cases it will take 1-2 days to produce a card.

Student Records provide cards for specific cohorts of students starting outside of the usual enrolment period. Please contact your Student Records team or email Enrolment for advice.

Postgraduate students entering automatic extension periods DO NOT require an new card as once the end date is updated in SITS, their present card will continue to function.

Lost or stolen cards can be replaced by Main Reception in University House. Replacement cards cost £15 each.