Skip to main content

Change of Study Location (UG and PGT Students)

This form should be used to report a change in study location for a Tier 4 student. A change of study location (i.e. to do fieldwork) only needs to be reported where this is for 3 months or longer. Please note that the student will remain registered at the University for this period and their Tier 4 sponsorship will continue. Appropriate monitoring points should be in place and appropriate records of this kept.
The change of study location will be reported to the Home Office.


* indicates a required field
Privacy statement
This form collects only that information which is required in order to process the request. The submission will be retained as part of the student's record and will be made available to the student and any auditor, where necessary
Spam prevention