We employ a highly professional team of property experts to provide you with the best service and expertise.
We work hard to:
- form effective, long-standing relationships with local landlords across Coventry and Warwickshire
- provide a wealth of knowledge on the student and private housing sectors
- work closely with private developers, supporting them in building new accommodation to appropriate specifications
- lead in the development of partnerships with large providers for student accommodation in Coventry, including Liberty Park and Study Inn
- maintain relations with our local communities and regional decision makers in relation to housing and property provision.
"Very professional quality staff"
"I get access to very professional quality staff and this has been consistent throughout my long time with them. They provide a really high quality, sensible buffer between landlord and students.”
Free property appraisal and advice
If you already have a property or are looking at buying one for student lettings, we can help.
Complete our simple form and we'll contact you.Enquire now
We assign a dedicated property manager to all our landlords. This is to ensure your property is as well managed as possible. Our experienced team of property managers commit to creating effective and professional relationships. We are here to offer you the best support and advice.
We know students
It’s important to understand what students want when searching for a property. We have a Residential Life Team who live on campus in our student halls. Living alongside students gives our team an exclusive insight into student views on accommodation. We know what impacts their decision-making when choosing where to live off campus.
Our General Manager is an active member of the Colleges of Business Officers and Senior Managers (CUBO). Our Senior Property Manager sits on the Warwick District Council’s Landlords’ Steering Group. We work with professional bodies and local communities to deliver the best service possible.