Let us take care of your properties so you can build your business.
If you own properties or are thinking of buying a house or flat for student rental in in Leamington, Kenilworth or Coventry, we can help.
We'll take care of everything
- A fully managed service with guaranteed rent for property owners and buy to let investors.
- Allocate students to your property and collect rent on your behalf.
- Manage the state of your property and keep you informed.
- Guaranteed vacant possession ready for your next tenants at the end of a contract.
Rent out your property
- Already own a number of properties?
- Looking at buying for student lettings?
Our property management service can provide landlords guaranteed rent. Complete our simple form and we'll contact you.Enquire now
What we look for
Accommodation would ideally be located in Leamington, Kenilworth and the south west of Coventry. Other areas of Coventry will also be considered.
Transport & amenities
Properties should be close to campus or the local university bus routes and other suitable public transport links.
They should also be close to local amenities such as shops, supermarkets and cafés.
We require all accommodation on our books to be finished to a high standard. This includes minimum room sizes and features.
All legal regulations and requirements must be met. Properties must be fit for occupation and compliant with HMO regulations.
Before we take on a property, we will work with you to establish and agree a management plan. This will outline our standards and approach to:
- management and maintenance of the building, security and fire safety
- the expected conduct of the occupants during occupancy
- community liaison responsibilities and procedures.
Dedicated property manager
Once we have taken on your property, we will allocate you a dedicated manager. Their responsibility will be to look after your accommodation and the students within it.
Looking out for the local community
It is important that students fit in to the neighbourhood your property is in. We provide guidance to them on acceptable behaviour when living in the community and a complaint resolution service.
We work with the local community to resolve any issues and concerns on your behalf.
The local authority is responsible for providing planning permission for any development and we have no influence over this process.
If you want to talk to us about how we can support your property business, please get in touch.
"I always found them to be professional and efﬁcient. The other thing is security of tenure. Once you let the property, rent was virtually guaranteed.
That’s important for a professional landlord because I know I’ll hit my targets and be able to take some risks regarding my properties in other areas."