Our team of property experts can provide you with the best service and expertise when renting to students and advice on how to become a student landlord.
We work hard to:
- form effective, long-standing relationships with local landlords across Coventry and Warwickshire
- provide a wealth of knowledge on the student and private housing sectors
- work closely with private developers, supporting them in building new accommodation to appropriate specifications
- lead in the development of partnerships with large providers for student accommodation in Coventry, including Liberty Park and Study Inn
- maintain relations with our local communities and regional decision makers in relation to housing and property provision.
Free property appraisal and advice
- Already have a property?
- Looking at buying for student lettings?
- Need advice on how becoming a student landlord?
Our student property services experts can help with a free appraisal and advice.
Complete our simple form and we'll contact you.Enquire now
We assign a dedicated property manager to all our landlords. This is to ensure your property is as well managed as possible.
Our experienced team of property managers commit to creating effective and professional relationships to offer you the best support and advice.
We know students
It’s important to understand what students want when searching for a property.
Some of our team live in our student halls, which gives us an exclusive insight into student views on accommodation. We know what impacts their decision-making when choosing where to live off campus.
We work with professional bodies and local communities to deliver the best service possible.
Our General Manager is an active member of the Colleges of Business Officers and Senior Managers (CUBO). Our Senior Property Manager sits on the Warwick District Council’s Landlords’ Steering Group.
"I get access to very professional quality staff and this has been consistent throughout my long time renting to students with them.
They provide a really high quality, sensible buffer between landlord and students."