The best service and expertise
Our team of property experts can provide you with the best service and expertise when renting to students and advice on how to become a student landlord.
Rent your property today
- Already have a property?
- Looking at buying for student property lettings?
- Need advice on how becoming a student landlord?
Our student property lettings service can help. Complete our simple form and we'll contact you.Enquire now
We work hard to:
- Form effective, long-standing relationships with local landlords across Coventry and Warwickshire.
- Provide a wealth of knowledge on the student and private housing sectors.
- Work closely with private developers, supporting them in building new accommodation to appropriate specifications.
- Lead in the development of partnerships with large providers for student accommodation in Coventry, including Downing Students and Student Roost.
- Maintain relations with our local communities and regional decision makers in relation to housing and property provision.
We know students
It’s important to understand what students want when searching for a property.
Some of our team live in our student halls, which gives us an exclusive insight into student views on accommodation. We know what impacts their decision-making when choosing where to live off campus.
We work with professional bodies and local communities to deliver the best service possible.
Our General Manager is an active member of the Colleges of Business Officers and Senior Managers (CUBO). Our Senior Property Manager sits on the Warwick District Council’s Landlords’ Steering Group.