If you are allocated to The Tower, you will need to pay an advance rent payment of £200 to secure the room. Your contract will be held directly with Study Inn.
En suite serviced apartment
|let length||per week||per year|
All fees include internet access, heating, electricity, gas and water.
Let start date
- Friday 25 September 2020
About The Tower
- En suite serviced apartments located in Coventry City Centre
- En suite bathroom
- Shared kitchen apartments
- New postgraduate students
En Suite Bedroom
- En suite bathroom
- Double bed
- Iron, Ironing board and Laundry bag
- Wardrobe, desk and chair
- Bedding pack including duvet, pillows and linen
- Mirror, pin and whiteboard and bin
- Television (TV licence not included)
Shared Kitchen and Lounge
- Individual full size fridge and freezer (combined) per guest with a key card locking system
- Individual pots/pans
- Dishwasher and wine Cooler
- Coffee machine, kettle, toaster, NutriBullet and rice cooker
- Combi oven (oven, grill and microwave) and induction Hob
- Plates, cups, glasses, cutlery, chopping board
- Storage jars for sugar, tea and coffee
- Individual kitchen utensils (cooking spoons, spatulas, cheese grater, etc)
- Breakfast bar with stools
- Recliner sofas and a coffee table
- 42-inch flat screen TV (TV licence included)
- Game console with games
- Central Campus around 30 minutes via bus
- Coventry train station around a 16 minute walk
- Free car parking (subject to availability)
- Free bike storage (subject to availability)
- Regular housekeeping service including change of bed linen and towels
- Bin collection by Study Inn staff
- In room postal service
- 24hr concierge team on site
- Use of conference floor (subject to availability)
A handy side by side comparison for postgraduate students.
- Please be advised that some contracts start on a Sunday, but to ease comparison of the fees across halls, we have rounded up all the weekly let lengths to the nearest week.
- All images used are for illustrative purposes only. Images are indicative of the style of the specification and may not wholly represent the actual fittings and furnishings in a particular hall or room.
- We will do all that we reasonably can to provide services as described on our website and in our marketing materials. However, please be advised that some services may be affected due to the Government’s on-going advice on Covid-19, regulatory/legal changes or due to reasons beyond our reasonable control. We will endeavour to inform of you of any changes, where possible.
- The specifications of halls/rooms is correct at the date of publication but may be subject to change as necessary. During the year there will be building works across campus. This may affect some halls but we will do all that we reasonably can to keep noise, disruption and inconvenience to a minimum.