Current students 2022/2023
Specific accommodation requirements
- If you have specific accommodation requirements, including applications on disability, medical, or mental health grounds, you will need to follow the relevant specific accommodation requirements process. Please be aware if you have specific accommodation requirements and you would like to be allocated to a returning undergraduate student area, you will need to contact the Wellbeing Support Services team through the Wellbeing Portal as soon as possible to ensure they are able to support you before 24 November 2021.
- If you are supported by Wellbeing Support Services after 24 November 2021 or would like to be supported for campus accommodation in a first year undergraduate area, you can apply for accommodation for the 2022/2023 academic year through the new first year undergraduate process.
Campus Accommodation Vacancies for Returning Undergraduate Students
- Vacancies have become available for eligible returning undergraduate students to live on campus for the 2022/2023 academic year. If you are eligible and would like to stay on campus during the next academic year, we would advise to apply as soon as possible as rooms are being offered on a first-come first-served basis, subject to availability. You can find further information including how to apply at our returning undergraduate campus vacanciesLink opens in a new window application page
- If you have already booked campus accommodation in a returning undergraduate student area and you are looking for a suitable replacement for your 2022/2023 campus accommodation contract, you can advertise your room to be listed on our student vacancies webpage and/or through the Warwick Students’ Union housemates wanted forum. Please be aware it can take approximately five working days for the advert to be created after completing the campus replacement form.
Off Campus Accommodation
- Visit our Off Campus HousingLink opens in a new window webpage for information about living off campus and the University's exclusive property search platform to help you look for private student accommodation, Warwick Studentpad.
- We are also advertising a limited number of University Managed Off Campus properties in Coventry which students can book for the 2022/2023 academic year.
We will do all that we reasonably can to provide services as described on our website and in our marketing materials. However, please be advised that some services may be affected due to the Government’s on-going advice on Covid-19, regulatory/legal changes or due to reasons beyond our reasonable control. We will endeavour to inform of you of any changes, where possible.