About the service
We manage a range of off campus housing in areas convenient for the University.
- Located in Coventry, Leamington and Kenilworth
- No deposit or administration fees
- Either within walking distance or close to a regular bus service to the main University campus
- Designated Property Manager who deals with queries and maintenance issues
- Studio flats, houses and flats for 2-6 students
- Large halls of residence style accommodation for around 100 students
- En suite and shared bathrooms
- Mainly shared kitchens
2019/2020 let lengths & fees
Accommodation fees are not due until the start of the tenancy and are paid directly to the University.
|Start date||End date||Fees per week|
|48 weeks August||24/08/19||25/07/20||£83-£188|
|48 weeks September||21/09/19||22/08/20||£83-£196|
Unless stated, weekly accommodation fees will not include bills.
- Beds are standard UK doubles or three quarter doubles (unless stated)
- A mattress protecter cover will be provided on each bed
- All bedrooms include a wardrobe, bookshelf, desk, desk chair, wastepaper bin and mirror
- You will need to bring your own sheets, duvets and pillows
- There will be no locks on bedroom doors (unless stated)
- Toilet, washbasin and bath and/or shower
- Most properties will have shared bathroom facilities
- All kitchens will have cupboards, a fridge, freezer, cooker, microwave and fire blanket
- You will need to provide your own crockery, cutlery, kettle, toaster and cooking utensils
- Ironing board
- Cupboard space
- On average shared between six students
- All properties will have a communal area with seating
- Most properties will contain a washing machine with a maintenance contract
- Each property will have a vacuum cleaner, mop and bucket, sweeping brush and a dustpan and brush
- An ironing board is provided in the property but you will need to provide an iron
- There is a television aerial point in the property. If you are using a television, you will need to buy a TV Licence
- Insurance cover per student for personal possessions
- Properties regularly inspected by Warwick Accommodation
- 24 hour emergency line
- Online fault reporting system
- Gas maintenance for all heating and gas appliances
- Gas and electrical safety certificates
A handy side by side comparison.
- Please be advised that some contracts start on a Sunday, but to ease comparison of the fees across halls, we have rounded up all the weekly let lengths to the nearest week and all the weekly rents to the nearest pound (£).
- All images used are for illustrative purposes only. Images are indicative of the quality and style of the specification and may not wholly represent the actual fittings and furnishings in a particular hall or room.
- The specifications of halls/rooms is correct at the date of publish but may be subject to change as necessary.
- During the year there will be building works across campus. This may affect some halls but every effort will be made to keep noise, disruption and inconvenience to a minimum.