Seven blocks with 214 single rooms on campus.
First year undergraduates, five students per flat.
Shared bathroom for five students. Washbasin in each bedroom.
Self catered with five students sharing a kitchen.
|let length||per week||per year|
|Undergraduate||39 weeks||£97||£3, 783|
Heating, electricity and gas
- Average size 3.8m x 2.4m
- Standard single bed (UK single, 190cm x 91cm) with bed linen, duvet and pillow
- Wardrobe, desk, chair, bookshelf and wastepaper bin
- Network port
- Shared between five students
- Includes toilet, washbasin and bath with overhead shower
- Some rooms include level access bathrooms
- Shared kitchen for five students
- Cooker, fridge and freezer
- Microwave, toaster(s) and kettle(s)
- Ironing board
- Cupboard space
- On-site launderette
- Easily available support from the Residential Life team
- Wi-Fi access in the halls
- Access to a communal telephone.
Please be advised that some contracts will start on a Sunday but for the ease of rent comparison across the halls we have rounded up the all weekly let lengths to the nearest week and all weekly rents to the nearest pound (£).
Please be aware that the hall description above provides a general overview and there may be differences within some bedrooms and areas.
During the year there will be building works across campus. This may affect some halls but every effort will be made to keep noise, disruption and inconvenience to a minimum. We will keep all residents informed of works taking place close to their hall.