Warwick Accommodation currently have a limited number of properties located in Coventry for students to book. Our properties at Wells Terrace are available for the 2022/2023 academic year. All properties are within close proximity for buses to the University, Coventry City Centre and Coventry Rail Station. We welcome enquires from both undergraduate and postgraduate students, with flats being bookable as full groups or on an individual basis, subject to availability. Simply get in touch with the team to enquire about a booking.
University managed off campus properties are perfect if you’re looking for an alternative to halls of residence but are still keen to experience life with other students off campus. Because we manage these properties on behalf of the landlords who own them, the Warwick Accommodation Off Campus Team will always be your first point of contact for advice, assistance and maintenance issues.
We check that the property is HMO Licenced and carry out various safety checks. For example, the gas certificate, electrical certificate, water hygiene assessment, fire assessment, energy performance certificate, and so on. We complete a full inventory which you will receive at the start of your tenancy for approval. We also carry out mid-term property inspections and give general advice on how to care for the property and there is a 24/7 fault reporting service for our students to report any repair and maintenance issues.
The Warwick Accommodation Off Campus Team are here to help and give advice before, during and after your tenancy.
- No deposit or upfront costs to pay
- No rent to pay until the start of your accommodation tenancy
- No guarantor required
- Core contents insurance included
- Safety checks carried out before you arrive
- The University is your landlord
- £101 per week
- Rooms available for next academic year (2022/2023)
- Shared bathroom
Bookings and Enquiries
If you would like further details or have an enquiry about our University managed properties please get in touch with the team at wapropertymanagement at warwick dot ac dot uk. Alternatively, if you'd like to arrange a viewing, simply complete the form below and our dedicated Off Campus Team will be in touch as soon as possible with further information.
- All images used are for illustrative purposes only. Images are indicative of the quality and style of the specification and may not wholly represent the actual fittings and furnishings in a particular hall or room.
- The specifications of halls/rooms is correct at the date of publish but may be subject to change as necessary.
- We will do all that we reasonably can to provide services as described on our website and in our marketing materials. However, please be advised that some services may be affected due to the Government’s on-going advice on Covid-19, regulatory/legal changes or due to reasons beyond our reasonable control. We will endeavour to inform of you of any changes, where possible.