Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Current Students with a Disability, Mental Health Condition or Long Term Medical Condition

If you have a disability, mental health or medical condition which affects your accommodation requirements, then you will need to contact Wellbeing Support Services through the Wellbeing Portal to discuss your accommodation needs.

En suite subsidy

The University offers assistance in the form of a subsidy to students who require en suite on campus accommodation, where the en suite provision is required solely as a result of a disability. For further information please see the en suite on campus subsidy.