- Utility bills included
- Contents insurance included
|let length||per week||per year|
Let start date
- Sunday 24 September 2023
About the hall
- 425 single occupancy rooms of corridor living
- En suite bathrooms
- Self-catered kitchens shared with up to 13 students
- First year undergraduates
- Students allocated to our 35 week lets need to vacate and remove belongings for 5 weeks during the Easter vacation period
- Décor, furnishings and layout may vary
Jack Martin is on central campus which is so convenient, trust me. I could walk to the Rootes Grocery Store in one minute, my lectures in under five minutes and Tesco in under 10 minutes."
Jack Martin is perfect for those who want lots of opportunities to socialise but also want some peace and quiet at times." Lewis, PPE
- Average size (including bathroom) 15.84m²
- Three quarter size double bed (120cm x 190cm) with mattress protector (updated since the video above was filmed)
- Wardrobe and bookshelf
- Desk, desk lamp, chair and wastepaper bin
- Network port
- Bed linen, duvet and pillow is not provided
En suite bathroom
- Bath with overhead shower or stand-alone shower
- Some rooms include level access bathrooms
- Cooker, fridge and freezer
- Microwave, toaster and kettle
- Ironing board
- Cupboard space
- Induction hobs that require the use of induction pans
- Shared with up to 13 students
- Please be advised that some contracts start on a Sunday, but to ease comparison of the fees across halls, we have rounded up all the weekly let lengths to the nearest week.
- All images used are for illustrative purposes only. Images are indicative of the quality and style of the specification and may not wholly represent the actual fittings and furnishings in a particular hall or room.
- We will do all that we reasonably can to provide services and facilities as described on our website and in our marketing materials. However, please be advised that some services may be affected due to regulatory/legal changes or due to reasons beyond our reasonable control. We will endeavour to inform of you of any changes, where possible.
- The specifications of halls/rooms is correct at the date of publication but may be subject to change as necessary. During the year there will be building works across campus. This may affect some halls but we will do all that we reasonably can to keep noise, disruption and inconvenience to a minimum. It may also mean that some facilities are unavailable.
- The Residential Life Team is being renamed to the Residential Community Team. There may be instances where you notice either of these being referred to on our website, however please note that they are the same team.