Apply for Accommodation
- You need to have a full time, full year offer of study at Warwick that you have accepted either as your firm or insurance choice through UCAS to submit an application for first year undergraduate accommodation.
- To submit an application for IFP (International Foundation Programme) accommodation you will need a full time offer of study at Warwick on the IFP programme.
What you'll need
- Your seven digit University of Warwick ID number, found in your offer email. Please contact admissions if you do not have a University ID number.
- To have fully read and understood our allocation policy and accommodation options for first year undergraduate students for the 2022/2023 academic year.
- To have carefully read through our frequently asked questions. You'll find lots of important information regarding the application process including what will happen after you submit your application.
- To have applied through the appropriate process if you have any specific accommodation requirements, including health and disability needs. You should ensure you complete this process as soon as possible to ensure there is enough time for it to be assessed as you will need to submit suitable evidence in advance of the deadline of 12 August 2022. Please be aware that you will still need to submit an accommodation application.
- Your confirmation email and any offers of accommodation will be sent to the contact email address on your student record. This is taken from your UCAS application if you are applying for first year undergraduate accommodation, so please ensure that this is correct on UCAS before applying for accommodation. You will need to provide an email address you will still be able to access in September 2022, so please bear this in mind if yours is a school or college email address.
The accommodation application deadline is 24 August 2022. Please make sure you have submitted your application by this date.
Your application will still be considered if you apply after this date, however it will be treated as a late application. We strongly advise to apply as soon as possible if you are a late applicant.
Check your application
When you have completed your application form, please carefully check that your application details, including your accommodation preferences and their order, are correct on the confirmation page before submitting.
Once you've submitted your application, you will receive a confirmation email that will contain the details from your application within 48 hours.
If you have not received your confirmation email or if there are any differences between your confirmation email and what you have submitted, please contact us.
Please be aware that accommodation for first year undergraduate and IFP students is not offered on a first-come first-served basis. Please ensure you have thoroughly read through the guidance on this page before submitting an application.
Ready to apply? Submit your accommodation application below.