Apply for Accommodation
- You are eligible to apply for accommodation if you are applying for the first year of a four year, graduate entry, MBChB registered course on a full time basis starting from September 2022.
What you'll need
- Your seven digit University of Warwick ID number, found in your offer email. Please contact admissions if you do not have a University ID number.
- To have applied through the appropriate process if you have any specific accommodation requirements, including health and disability needs. You should ensure you complete this process as soon as possible to ensure there is enough time for it to be assessed as you will need to submit suitable evidence in advance of the deadline of 27 July 2022. Please be aware that you will still need to submit an accommodation application.
- To have carefully read through our frequently asked questions. You'll find lots of important information regarding the application process including what will happen after you submit your application
- Your confirmation email and any offers of accommodation will be sent to the contact email address on your student record. Please ensure that this is correct before applying for accommodation. You will need to provide an email address you will still be able to access in September 2022.
If you wish to apply for a room on campus, you are able to select Tocil on your accommodation application form. Please note that accommodation for MBChB students is not guaranteed and is offered on a first-come first-served basis once you hold an unconditional firm offer of study, subject to availability. Please see our frequently asked questions for further information.
- Tocil (Campus) 44 weeks (Contracts for MBChB students will also include an early arrival from Saturday 17 September 2022 charged at the same rate)
If you wish to live off campus you do not need to complete an accommodation application. You can book a University Managed Off Campus room directly at any point, subject to availability.
- Off campus accommodation Coventry 48 weeks (starting 27 August 2022)
Check your application
When you have completed your application form, please carefully check that your application details are correct on the confirmation page before submitting.
Once you've submitted your application, you will receive a confirmation email that will contain the details from your application within 48 hours.
If you have not received your confirmation email or if there are any differences between your confirmation email and what you have submitted, please contact us.
Ready to apply? Submit your accommodation application below.
Take a look at the answers to our most frequently asked questions.
For any queries about the application process, please email accommodation at warwick dot ac dot uk.
If you would like to apply for family accommodation, please see the Staff and Family webpages.
Find out more and apply for accommodation suitable for couples here, however capacity is limited.