Apply for Accommodation
- To make an application for postgraduate accommodation you will need to be a new postgraduate student with a full time, full year, unconditional or conditional offer of study at Warwick commencing at the start of term 1.
What you'll need
- Your seven digit University of Warwick ID number, found in your offer email. Please contact admissions if you do not have a University ID number.
- To have fully read and understood our allocation policy and accommodation options for new postgraduate students for the 2022/2023 academic year.
- To have carefully read through our frequently asked questions. You'll find lots of important information regarding the application process including what will happen after you submit your application.
- To have applied through the appropriate process if you have any specific accommodation requirements, including health and disability needs. You should ensure you complete this process as soon as possible to ensure there is enough time for it to be assessed as you will need to submit suitable evidence in advance of the deadline of 27 July 2022. Please be aware that you will still need to submit an accommodation application.
- Your confirmation email and any offers of accommodation will be sent to the contact email address on your student record. Please ensure that this is correct before applying for accommodation. You will need to provide a personal email address (not an agent email address) that you will still be able to access in September 2022. Please contact admissions if you need to amend your email address as this will then update on our system.
Check your application
When you have completed your application form, please carefully check that your application details, including your accommodation preferences and their order, are correct on the confirmation page before submitting.
Once you've submitted your application, you will receive a confirmation email that will contain the details from your application within 48 hours.
If you have not received your confirmation email or if there are any differences between your confirmation email and what you have submitted, please contact us.
Please be aware that accommodation for postgraduate students is offered on a first-come first-served basis once you hold an unconditional firm offer of study, subject to availability. Please ensure you have thoroughly read through the guidance on this page before submitting an application.
Ready to apply? Submit your accommodation application below.
Take a look at the answers to our most frequently asked questions.
For any queries about the application process, please email accommodation at warwick dot ac dot uk.
If you would like to apply for family accommodation, please see the Staff and Family webpages.
Find out more and apply for accommodation suitable for couples here, however capacity is limited.