Applying for Accommodation 2023/2024
- You need to have a full time, full year offer of study at Warwick that you have accepted either as your firm or insurance choice through UCAS to submit an application for first year undergraduate accommodation.
- To submit an application for IFP (International Foundation Programme) accommodation you will need a full time offer of study at Warwick on the IFP programme.
Before you submit an application
- You'll need your seven digit University of Warwick ID number ready, found in your study offer email. Please contact admissions if you do not have a University ID number.
- You should ensure you have fully read and understood our allocation principlesLink opens in a new window and accommodation optionsLink opens in a new window for first year undergraduate students for the 2023/2024 academic year.
- You'll need to apply through the appropriate process separately if you have any specific accommodation requirements, including health and disability needs. You should ensure you complete this process as soon as possible to ensure there is enough time for it to be assessed as you will need to submit suitable evidence in advance of the deadline of 11 August 2023. Please be aware that you will still need to submit an accommodation application.
- Your confirmation email and any offers of accommodation will be sent to the contact email address on your student record. This is taken from your UCAS application if you are applying for first year undergraduate accommodation, so please ensure that this is correct on UCAS before applying for accommodation. You will need to provide an email address you will still be able to access in September 2023, so please bear this in mind if yours is a school or college email address.
- If you have a question about applying for accommodation as a first year undergraduate or IFP student, it's likely you'll find the answer by reading through our frequently asked questions below.
- The campus guarantee application deadline is 22 August 2023.
- We would still encourage you to apply for accommodation even if you miss this deadline. Your application will still be considered if you apply after this date. You should apply as soon as possible if you are a late applicant.
Check your application
- When you have completed your application form, please carefully check that your application details, including your accommodation preferences and their order, are correct on the confirmation page before submitting.
After you submit an application
- Once you've submitted your application, you will receive a confirmation email that will contain the details from your application within 48 hours. If you have not received your confirmation email or if there are any differences between your confirmation email and what you have submitted, please contact us.
Ready to apply?
Please ensure you have thoroughly read through the guidance on this page before you continue to submit an application.