Skip to main content

How do I change an existing course?

The process for making major changes to a course is the same as the process for setting up a new course.

Where changes are significant but relatively minor (such as changing the course title a little, tweaking the core/optional module requirements), a memo setting out the details of the proposed change, and the rationale, should be sent to your Faculty Graduate Studies Committee or Undegraduate Studies Committee/Sub-Faculty. They will recommend the changes to the Board of Graduate or Undergraduate Studies as appropriate.