Course approval forms and guidance
Course approval forms for Degree Apprenticeships can be downloaded below:
Guidance provided to panellists reviewing proposals for Degree Apprenticeships can be found here (.doc ).
General information and briefing
Template employer handbook (pending amendments - contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
Changes to Regulation and policy
The following changes are proposed to take immediate effect following consideration by the Senate on 4 July 2018:
New regulations for Degree Apprenticeships:
• Regulation X – NEW Undergraduate Degree Apprenticeships Regulation - replaces regulation 8 (AQSC 99a.17-18 );
• Regulation X – Postgraduate Taught Degree Apprenticeships Regulation - replaces regulation 37 (AQSC 99b.17-18).
NOTE: a consultation on related revisions to UG and PG Degree Apprenticeship Assessment conventions is taking place over the summer 2018 for implementation 18/19.
• Regulation 6 - Admission to University (AQSC 80.17-18);
• Regulation 23 – Student Disciplinary Offences (AQSC 82.17/18);
• Regulation 34 – Fitness to Practise (AQSC 83.17-18);
• Regulation 36 – Continuation of Registration (AQSC 84.17/18):
• Regulation 42 – Academic Appeals (AQSC 85.17-18);
• Regulation 11, Procedure to be Adopted in the Event of Suspected Cheating in a University (AQSC 81.17/18);
Useful links to external information and guidance: